Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute Stuff

Just a couple of cute things that I don't want to forget...

It is very windy today. On the way to daycare, B told hubby hubby that Papa makes the wind. See, Papa is in heaven, which is in the sky. Wind comes from the sky, so, B believes Papa makes the wind.

To go along with the sky theme...

The sun seems to use the sky as it's bed. It was very cloudy this morning, so B didn't think the could would get out from under his cloud blankets and go to work today. I would have liked to stay under my blankets and not go to work today too...lucky sun.

Many kids will say that when it thunders that it is angels bowling...not my son...my son believes that thunder happens when the Giants (who live on clouds) are drumming.

I'll add some more cute stuff as I think of it.

Keep dreaming,
D

No comments: