Friday, January 15, 2010

Superhero!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I am really not supposed to tell anyone, so this is just between you and I...ok?

Pinky swear?

OK, so, my son is a superhero. He told me so this morning. It's a big secret, but he thought it might be ok for me to know.

His superhero name is apparently Snow. He's kinda like Mr. Freeze you see, but instead of needing machines and stuff to freeze people, Snow just shoots lines out of his fingers, like spiderman, but different. They are invisible lines, so only he can see them, because he can see invisible things. One kind of line is an electric shocker line. Another kind of line is a sleeper line that puts his enemies to sleep for "hundreds of hundreds" of years. The last kind of line shoots ice out and freezes the bad guys in their place. He can also throw super awesome snow balls that explode into ice that freezes them too.

He's going to make his own superhero uniform. It has to be all white of course, cuz his name is Snow. He's going to draw it on paper, but he will use invisible ink so other people can't see it. But he can, remember, cuz he can see invisible things.

He thinks I might be a superhero too. Cuz a lot of times, a superhero has a superhero parent. He's going to draw his uniform in invisible ink and see if I can see it. If I can, I will be a superhero too and we can fight the bad guys together. I will be Snow Woman, because he is Snow.

I asked if he thought his Daddy might be a superhero too. He didn't seem so sure about that possibility. I said "ooh! if he is, he can be Snow Man and we can make a snowman uniform for him!" That brought forth a barrage of giggles.

So, after I take the invisible ink seeing test, I'll let you know if I am a superhero or not. Cross your fingers!

oh, and don't forget, this is Top Secret Information!

~~Snow Woman (or should I convince him it should be Snow Mom?)

No comments: